- Full payment required upon sign up.
- Listed prices do not include 5% GST or trail fees (field day).
Cancellation Policy / Date Changes
Cancellations and date changes are not possible or refundable within 7 days of your AST course. We have instructors booked, and there is a chance we have had to turn people away if the course has been booked up for sometime.
- Full refund less a $20 per person cancellation fee when notice is given at least 7 days prior to the course.
- Within 7 days of the course date zero refund is given.
- To change your field day date we also need 7 days notice or it is not possible.
- Full refund minus $30 per person cancellation fee 14 days or more prior to the course date.
- Within 14 days of course date zero refund is given.
Terms & Conditions
- Each student must read and sign a release of liability (waiver) at the start of the field day. Click here to view
- Course is not weather dependent.
- Non attendance due to weather is considered a cancellation and full fee will be held.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course if the minimum number of participants is not met. This number changes depending on course location.
- We do not guarantee that by taking an AST course you will be safe in the mountains. That is up to you.
- Please note. You must complete the AST 1 field day within 2 seasons of taking the AST 1 class session. If it has been longer than that, you will need to retake the class session before you can take the field day if you would like to obtain your AST 1 certificate.
Here you can find our Covid 19 Operating Plan